- Dollie Storage Room Participants
- Dollie Stories - Life In The Dollie Storage Room
- The Dollie Videos
- Handmade Animals, Dolls and Decorations
- Dollie Storage Room Dolls Fabric
- Dollie E-Pattern Instant Digital Downloads
- The Dolls Product Line Series
- The "Dollie" Fashion Shows
- The Dollie's Free Coloring Pages and Printables
- Dollie Jigsaw Puzzles
- Gray Is Beautiful
- It's Raining Doll Parties
- It's Raining Baby Showers
- Alpacas Rock
- About Us
- Linda's Free Tutorials, E-Patterns, E-Printables, and E-Books
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
I Just Love It!
YoVille Linda was so happy she could hardly contain her enthusiasm. She had been working double shifts at the factory to save enough money to buy a house. And, she had finally done just that. She had bought her first house. A ranch style home just like the type Linda herself had lived in when she was growing up.
She was so excited and as proud as a peacock. She could hardly wait to show everyone her new home. She had decorated her living room, bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen in her favorite "girly girl" style and "retro kitchen" style.
She had a garage that she was using for now as a craft/hobby and den. After all she didn't have a driver's license - let alone a car. And, she always wanted a craft and hobby room. Why not use the garage?
And, best of all, she had a yard. Well, a front yard anyway. She was sure there was a backyard, but, she wasn't at a high enough level in the YoVille game to see that just yet. In time - she'd get there in time. For now she could sit on her front lawn. And, she could have her flower garden. Her fingers were just itching to do some gardening.
But, for now she was happy that she had finally moved in and could show off her new abode. So, what do you think? How do you like YoVille Linda's new house?